- Previous Actions
- Next Meeting
Attendees: Stuart Pullinger (SP); Brian Ritchie (BR); Rolf Krahl (RK); Milan (Milan); Andy Gotz (AG)
Nothing to report
- Better error logging
- Instructions sent to ESRF on setting poll.delay setting to reduce wait on 2nd downloads
- Treat HTTP the same as HTTPS for downloads in TopCat
- Improvements to testing and Travis-CI
- Nothing new to report
- No release yet
- Possible new requirement for web interface
- Nothing to report
- Aim for new release in January
- Filesystem locking: RK to open pull request in January
- Problems with Diamond’s infrastructure around ICAT. Not necessarily bugs/issues with ICAT.
- Problems with user account migration. Highlighted need for better documentation of this procedure and/or recommended best practices.
- Problems with failed or long data recalls.
- Assessing new requests from beamlines: for example, re-using a scan name from an aborted scan
- Working on a DOI landing page
- RK reminded us of the RDA meeting in March with the 2-day meeting before 19th/20th
- AG: Infradev 4 – European Open Science Cloud involvement. Elettra are involved in the consortium. We should discuss in January/February for possible ICAT effort.
- Milan: Elettra 2.0 confirmed: 6 years funding.
- RK: we need a plan for taking forward Steve’s suggestions from the Face to Face meeting
- SP: A meeting will be arranged in January to allocate tasks and set priorities for development of ICAT components
- AG: We need to quantify the limitations experienced by Diamond in accessing large tables of metadata.
|102.2||Produce new releases of IJP components||Brian Ritchie|
|112.1||Grant RK access to github repository||Stuart|